- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Research & Publications
- News Centre
Showing 1 - 10 of 57
During 26-27 November, Iran hosted the 4th Conference on Health Tourism in Islamic Countries in the holy city of Mashhad.
With the presence of the heads of UN agencies, the seventh meeting of the International Health Cooperation Group in Iran was held on 14 August 2013, with the aim to explore ways of cooperation in the field of healthy lifestyle and non-communicable diseases.
Learn more and read about our key achievements in the area of health.
Today in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Government representatives along with United Nations officials, academia, and the media commemorated World AIDS Day (WAD) at the Ministry of Health and Medical Education.
World Health Day was commemorated in the I. R. of Iran at a ceremony held at Ministry of Health and Medical Education on 15 April.
With the support of UNDP, Iranian Prisons Organization holds a workshop on the control of Tuberculosis for health workers and managers of Iran's prisons.
Health deputies, UNDP & WHO officials gathered for a TB transition planning workshop in Tehran.
On 7 January, the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences organized the 24th Meeting of the Health and International Development Group. Topic of discussion: air pollution.
Director General of International Affairs in the Ministry of Health & Medical Education of the Islamic Republic of Iran has been elected on behalf of the Eastern Mediterranean Region to represent the region in the Board of the Global Fund.
The UN Resident Coordinator, Mr. Gary Lewis' recent visit to Qazvin Province.
Contact UNDP in IranMedia Inquiries Phone: (+98) 21 2286 0691-4, Ext:430
email@example.com Fax: (+98) 21 2286 9547
Global UNDP Facebook
- Last year, we created nearly 1 million jobs in low-income communities in 177 countries and territories worldwide. From Ebola response to assisting crisis-affected people in Syria, Central African Republic, South Sudan, and Iraq, and getting justice for rape victims in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Somalia, to ending female genital mutilation in Egypt and assisting peace negotiations between FARC and the government of Colombia, to tackling climate change in coastal Asia. Our Chief Helen Clark blogs on our year of development as she reflects on the historic milestones in 2015 on the road to the new development goals. 3 hours ago
- From job creation and climate solutions, gender equality and elections to disaster risk reduction and recovery after crisis, see our year of results: #UNDP2015 5 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Global UNDP Facebook