- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Research & Publications
- News Centre
Showing 1 - 10 of 54
During 26-27 November, Iran hosted the 4th Conference on Health Tourism in Islamic Countries in the holy city of Mashhad.
Learn more and read about our key achievements in the area of health.
With the presence of the heads of UN agencies, the seventh meeting of the International Health Cooperation Group in Iran was held on 14 August 2013, with the aim to explore ways of cooperation in the field of healthy lifestyle and non-communicable diseases.
Today in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Government representatives along with United Nations officials, academia, and the media commemorated World AIDS Day (WAD) at the Ministry of Health and Medical Education.
Health deputies, UNDP & WHO officials gathered for a TB transition planning workshop in Tehran.
World Health Day was commemorated in the I. R. of Iran at a ceremony held at Ministry of Health and Medical Education on 15 April.
On 7 January, the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences organized the 24th Meeting of the Health and International Development Group. Topic of discussion: air pollution.
With the support of UNDP, Iranian Prisons Organization holds a workshop on the control of Tuberculosis for health workers and managers of Iran's prisons.
Director General of International Affairs in the Ministry of Health & Medical Education of the Islamic Republic of Iran has been elected on behalf of the Eastern Mediterranean Region to represent the region in the Board of the Global Fund.
To commemorate International Day of Peace, UNAIDS in collaboration with StarPeace organized an event in Tehran.
Contact UNDP in IranMedia Inquiries Phone: (+98) 21 2286 0691-4, Ext:430
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (+98) 21 2286 9547
Global UNDP Facebook
- From 1990 to 2010, 700 million people rose from extreme poverty. That's over a 50% reduction in ten years! Tell us: What has the most significant gain in your country from 15 years of the Millennium Development Goals? Which Sustainable Development Goal is most important for you? 6 hours ago
- "If 50% of young people in Benin can invest in agriculture, we will have enough to eat and surpluses for exports," Rodrigue, a young entrepreneur tells our PNUD Burundi colleague. More info on the project available here (but only in French): http://bit.ly/1IdxWB7 Share your stories of youth making big innovations in sustainable agriculture! #UNDP4Youth 9 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Global UNDP Facebook