- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Research & Publications
- News Centre
Showing 101 - 120 of 185
- 09 Feb 2014
04 Feb 2014
The UN Resident Coordinator, Mr. Gary Lewis' recent visit to Qazvin Province.
03 Feb 2014
Dust and sand storms: UN Resident Coordinator in I. R. of Iran, Mr. Gary Lewis’ interview with BBC Persian
BBC Persian recently interview the UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative, Mr. Gary Lewis on Iran's environmental challenges.
03 Feb 2014
The unveiling of Iran's national football World Cup kits is expected to contribute to transforming the Asiatic cheetah’s fortunes by turning it into a national symbol.
02 Feb 2014
UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative in Iran, Mr. Gary Lewis recently visited the Hamouns and wrote his impressions in an Op-Ed.
30 Jan 2014
UN opens global call for nominations to identify local sustainable development solutions that can change the world
A United Nations-led partnership that “shines a spotlight” on local sustainable development innovations today launched its global call for nominations for the Equator Prize 2014.
25 Jan 2014
The UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative, Mr. Gary Lewis delivered a speech entitled "Challenges to and from the environment in Iran" at the Royal Geographical Society on 18 January 2014.
20 Jan 2014
A two-day seminar entitled “Iran’s Natural Heritage: A Catalyst Symposium to Spark Measurable Change” held at the Royal Geographical Society gathered together international NGOs, conservation practitioners and internationally renowned scholars from Iran and other countries.
20 Jan 2014
The UN team in the Islamic Republic of Iran gathered together to honour the four UN colleagues who lost their lives in a senseless attack in Afghanistan.
17 Jan 2014
UN Resident Coordinator to deliver speech on Iran’s environmental challenges at Royal Geographical Society, London
The United Nations Resident Coordinator in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mr. Gary Lewis will deliver a speech at the Royal Geographical Society on 18 January.
14 Jan 2014
The environmental tragedy in the Hamoun wetlands was the focus of attention in a press conference organized by Iran’s Department of Environment. Hosted by Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Biodiversity, Dr. Ahmad-Ali Keykha, the featured speaker was Mr. Gary Lewis, UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative.
- 31 Dec 2013
18 Dec 2013
Mountain Environment Protection Society (MEPS) organized an event in Tehran to celebrate International Day of Mountains 2013.
11 Dec 2013
On the very day when world statesmen and women were gathering in Johannesburg’s FNB Stadium to say farewell to Mr. Nelson Mandela, the Tehran Municipality and the Embassy of South Africa organized a tribute to the late Nelson Mandela.
11 Dec 2013
UNDP Iran organized the fourth Results-Based Management (RBM) workshop with focus on “Monitoring and Evaluation in RBM” in Tehran.
10 Dec 2013
In Iran, Human Rights Day 2013 was commemorated at the House of Humanities Intellectuals (HIHT). The seminar was organized jointly by the Islamic Human Rights Commission and HIHT.
10 Dec 2013
UNDP Iran organized the third Results-Based Managemen workshop in Tehran.
- 06 Dec 2013
01 Dec 2013
Today in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Government representatives along with United Nations officials, academia, and the media commemorated World AIDS Day (WAD) at the Ministry of Health and Medical Education.
28 Nov 2013
During 26-27 November, Iran hosted the 4th Conference on Health Tourism in Islamic Countries in the holy city of Mashhad.
Contact UNDP in IranMedia Inquiries Phone: (+98) 21 2286 0691-4, Ext:430
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (+98) 21 2286 9547
Global UNDP Facebook
- “Only five years ago I was constantly sick, caused by malaria,” explains 19-year-old Anita from Sao Tome. “The hospital was like my second home.” #DefeatMalaria | #WorldMalariaDay 2 hours ago
- Earlier this morning, a 7.9 magnitude earthquake struck Nepal. The earthquake was felt in northern India and as far as Dhaka, Bangladesh. Jamie McGoldrick, the United Nations Resident Coordinator for Nepal, told The Guardian, “It’s difficult to say the extent of the damage. A full scale assessment is not yet complete, but this was a particularly large earthquake and a very shallow one so we are expecting high and significant damage, especially in Lamjung, Gorkha district [the epicentre of the earthquake]. There’s no doubt it’s a very big earthquake, but we are fortunate it was not in, or closer to Kathmandu, or the impact would have been catastrophic.” We standby the people of Nepal and UNDP in Nepal is currently working to support the government and relief partners to provide assistance. 6 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Global UNDP Facebook