- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Research & Publications
- News Centre
Showing 1 - 20 of 31
10 Mar 2015
Tehran Times Newspaper published an in-depth interview with Mr. Gary Lewis, UN Resident Coordinator in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
08 Mar 2015
In commemoration of International Women’s Day – a day to reflect upon progress made by ordinary women who have played an extraordinary role in their communities – we are telling Zahra’s story.
18 Jan 2015
UNDP Resident Representative recently visited North Khorasan Province to review UNDP's environmental projects.
17 Jan 2015
UNDP programme staff recently visited Dr. Shariati Vocational and Skills University in south Tehran.
01 Jan 2015
Read some of our key stories and achievements from the year 2014.
30 Dec 2014
On its December 30th issue – Jam-e-Jam Newspaper – featured work of UNDP Iran.
05 Nov 2014
Our work in Iran falls under a Country Programme Document – developed and agreed in full partnership with the government – for the period covering 2012-2016.
29 Oct 2014
With the presence of Iran's Deputy Foreign Minister and UN Deputy Secretary-General UN Day was celebrated in Tehran.
29 Oct 2014
On 29 October during a ceremony held to commemorate UN Day, the UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative in Iran, Mr. Gary Lewis launched a 2012-2013 UNDAF Summary Report.
16 Sep 2014
Mr. Lewis recently visited Shahid Nasseri Refugee Camp near the city of Saveh in Markazi Province. He contributed this story based on what he observed.
03 Sep 2014
On 3 September, Mr. Khoda Karam Jalali, Deputy Minister and Head of the Forest, Range and Watershed Management Organization (FRWO), and Mr. Gary Lewis, UNDP Resident Representative signed the Carbon Sequestration Project (CSP) agreement addendum expanding the project activities to a further 10 provinces.
15 Jun 2014
A five-day Green Banking workshop was held at Bank Keshavarzi (BK) Training Center in Babolsar from 7 June to 11 June.
11 Mar 2014
Imagine 2020. How can UNDP make a difference?
06 Mar 2014
on 4 March, the fifth Green Banking workshop took place in Simorgh Hotel.
20 Feb 2014
The 4th Green Banking workshop took place on 18 February at Simorgh Hotel, Tehran.
16 Feb 2014
From crisis response in the Philippines to successful elections in Madagascar and Pakistan, from South-South Cooperation to Citizen Security, UNDP had a tremendous year in 2013.
04 Feb 2014
The UN Resident Coordinator, Mr. Gary Lewis' recent visit to Qazvin Province.
11 Dec 2013
UNDP Iran organized the fourth Results-Based Management (RBM) workshop with focus on “Monitoring and Evaluation in RBM” in Tehran.
10 Dec 2013
UNDP Iran organized the third Results-Based Managemen workshop in Tehran.
20 Nov 2013
a two-day event on inclusive growth was jointly organized by UNDP in collaboration with Labour and Social Security Institute (LSSI) in Tehran under the theme “Inclusive growth, poverty reduction and employment.”
Contact UNDP in IranMedia Inquiries Phone: (+98) 21 2286 0691-4, Ext:430
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (+98) 21 2286 9547
Global UNDP Facebook
- “My three-year-old daughter has cancer, and she needs radiotherapy in Damascus which I can’t afford.” Mohammad and his family are from Aleppo. The prolonged war in Syria left him without a job, unable to provide for his wife and six children--not even for a blanket in the dead of winter. See how UNDP Syria's Cash for Work project provides wages for Mohammad and enables crisis-affected Syrians to live with dignity. 5 hours ago
- Last year, we created nearly 1 million jobs in low-income communities in 177 countries and territories worldwide. From Ebola response to assisting crisis-affected people in Syria, Central African Republic, South Sudan, and Iraq, and getting justice for rape victims in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Somalia, to ending female genital mutilation in Egypt and assisting peace negotiations between FARC and the government of Colombia, to tackling climate change in coastal Asia. Our Chief Helen Clark blogs on our year of development as she reflects on the historic milestones in 2015 on the road to the new development goals. 9 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Global UNDP Facebook