UNDP projects are designed in partnership with and based on inputs from national stakeholders and contribute directly to the national priorities of Iran, the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) and and the UNDP Country Programme Document . Projects focus on diverse programme areas such as Inclusive Growth and Development, Health and Development, Environment and Sustainable Development and Disaster Risk Management.
UNDP projects are largely nationally executed and all of them are implemented by national partners.
1. Inclusive Growth and Development
2. Health and Development
3. Environment and Sustainable Development
4. Disaster Risk Management
Contact UNDP in IranMedia Inquiries Phone: (+98) 21 2286 0691-4
email@example.com Fax: (+98) 21 22869547
- 16 Nov 2015:Hope rises for Karoun River
- 16 Nov 2015:GEF SGP in the I.R. of Iran information package in Persian
- 15 Nov 2015:The honorary work of Community Health Volunteers to eliminate malaria in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 14 Nov 2015:Afghans and Pakistanis receive the same malaria health services as Iranians
- 12 Nov 2015:Inter-sectoral Committee
- 10 Nov 2015:Training workshop for managers of Drug Harm Reduction Centres under the HIV project