UNDP projects are designed in partnership with and based on inputs from national stakeholders and contribute directly to the national priorities of Iran, the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) and and the UNDP Country Programme Document . Projects focus on diverse programme areas such as Inclusive Growth and Development, Health and Development, Environment and Sustainable Development and Disaster Risk Management.
UNDP projects are largely nationally executed and all of them are implemented by national partners.
1. Inclusive Growth and Development
2. Health and Development
3. Environment and Sustainable Development
4. Disaster Risk Management
Contact UNDP in IranMedia Inquiries Phone: (+98) 21 2286 0691-4
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (+98) 21 22869547
- 23 May 2016:Sustainable Development Goal 3 – Good health and Well-being
- 05 Apr 2016:Japan makes third contribution to support restoration efforts in Lake Urmia
- 31 Mar 2016:UNDP Iran releases project one-pagers
- 30 Mar 2016:Women of South Khorasan: sources of inspiration
- 29 Mar 2016:Sustainable Development Goal 5 – Gender Equality
- 27 Mar 2016:Sustainable Development Goal 4 – Quality Education