UNDP projects are designed in partnership with and based on inputs from national stakeholders and contribute directly to the national priorities of Iran, the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) and and the UNDP Country Programme Document . Projects focus on diverse programme areas such as Inclusive Growth and Development, Health and Development, Environment and Sustainable Development and Disaster Risk Management.
UNDP projects are largely nationally executed and all of them are implemented by national partners.
1. Inclusive Growth and Development
2. Health and Development
3. Environment and Sustainable Development
4. Disaster Risk Management
Contact UNDP in IranMedia Inquiries Phone: (+98) 21 2286 0691-4
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (+98) 21 22869547
- 10 Aug 2015:The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria recognizes Iran’s efforts as highly successful
- 30 Jul 2015:Multi-sectoral approach in combating malaria
- 17 Jul 2015:A fruitful partnership: taking the fight against HIV/AIDS to a higher level in Iran
- 06 Jul 2015:UNDP Iran and Dana Insurance Company sign an agreement to support the Asiatic Cheetah
- 29 Jun 2015:Sustainable Management of Land and Water Resources Project selected as the best national project
- 21 Jun 2015:Tehran Times Newspaper cites UNDP's work